One very small gun and one very big gun...

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Hey everyone,

A couple of new goodies made their way into the collection:

AMT Backup in .380

P1010254.jpg

P1010253.jpg

A fine little shooter, and unfired as of yet...

And just in time for the car shoot...

P1010248.jpg

P1010249.jpg

P1010250.jpg

P1010251.jpg

A little M1 goodness with bitchin' display case and various engraving... (also unfired)

Thanks for looking!

Nice Garand!

I hope you have better luck with your AMT than I did with mine. I couldn't hit the target until I threw it.

Unless the Garand had been fired before, I couldn't bring myself to fire it.

Understandable, but it was a gift from my dad, and I'll never part with it, so it's unfired status is not important to me. I plan on putting quite a few holes in a car on Sept. 15th with it as well. [smile]

Two questions ...........

1. Does your Dad have any more goodies as nice as that Garand?

2. If so, is he interested in adopting another child?

Fooped- one piece of advice with the Back-Up... try to avoid
dry firing it. I managed to kill the firing pin on my BU-380 back
when I still owned it. Apparently they're brittle or something, or
the hammer hits the pin really hard.

-Mike

Fooped, does this mean you're getting into gun that contain quantities of wood? [smile]

Nice grab. Also for the car shoot, at last-year's one Ross had GREAT luck putting .380 rounds though the doors with his PPK/S

Cars are concealment, not cover!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Fooped, does this mean you're getting into gun that contain quantities of wood? [smile]

Nice grab. Also for the car shoot, at last-year's one Ross had GREAT luck putting .380 rounds though the doors with his PPK/S

Cars are concealment, not cover!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Not unless they're given to me! I personally don't care for much that isn't isn't black and evil (or nickle plated), but even I think it would be sacreligous to change the stock on this particular Garand.

Oddly enough, I also bought that same PPK as well (Ross' that is). I plan on putting a lot of holes in the car with the Garand and the new goodie I just picked up today. I will post pics soon. [grin]

...I personally don't care for much that isn't isn't black and evil (or nickle plated),...
I have to smile when I read this. I feel the exact opposite.

So...let make a deal. I'll send anything black and evil to you and you send all the wood and steel guns to me.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom