One of ours is tops in the country

bsimardjr

NES Member
The results are out for the indoor open pistol sectionals and one of our members Greg Derr is number one in the country with a score of 892. I have had the pleasure of scoring Greg's targets on occasion and he makes it easy. Here is a link to the results.

Bob

Go, Greg!

He also began the process for what became the Target Roster. How ironic - and disappointing - that the very makers he worked to bring to this state have done nothing to take advantage of his hard work.

The results are out for the indoor open pistol sectionals and one of our members Greg Derr is number one in the country with a score of 892. I have had the pleasure of scoring Greg's targets on occasion and he makes it easy. Here is a link to the results.

Bob

Congrats Greg!

applause.gif

Bob

Greg was a on the US Olympic team, so it should come as little surprise...[wink]

WOW! you guys are the best. Thanks for all the kind words.I hope I hope I can live up to all the respect you have expressed. I also know that there are many other great shooters in our state, trying to prove that despite all attempts to prove otherwise, there are responsible gun owners and uses for firearms. Thanks again. Greg

Back
Top Bottom