One of our own here will soon be deploying to the sandbox

MrsWildweasel

NES Member
and I thought maybe we could adopt the unit. I know of another person in the unit, and Alan also knows some that are deploying with this unit. I had a few elves here help me with a soldier in Alan's unit that had no family in writing him and sending care packages.
I thought it would be nice to adopt Centermass and his unit and also make sure they have the things they need while deployed.
So let me know who would be interested and as I get the info will let you guys know.

count me in too!

oh, wait a minute.

The advon has already headed out to the Mob site, and well be heading down as well beginning of next month. I believe theres a send off in Concord when we fly.

I really appreciate this guys and gals.

Mrs Centermass just said chows on, so Ill get back to you folks later on.

count me in too!

oh, wait a minute.

The advon has already headed out to the Mob site, and well be heading down as well beginning of next month. I believe theres a send off in Concord when we fly.

Mrs Centermass just said chows on, so Ill get back to you folks later on.

Least we can do. You just get to disperse everything....[laugh] You're my POC.

Sweetheart...WE appreciate what YOU are doing. And Mrs. CM? If YOU need anything - you let us know. We gotta take care of the family too. Hey Center...you going to be able to post when you get over there?? Or have email to let us know what you need?

Sweetheart...WE appreciate what YOU are doing. And Mrs. CM? If YOU need anything - you let us know. We gotta take care of the family too. Hey Center...you going to be able to post when you get over there?? Or have email to let us know what you need?

Probably depends on what he's doing and where he's at,but if he gets ahold of his wife I will stay in touch with her and find out.[wink]

if all goes ahead as planned, we will be in an area with internet available, so I should be able to keep everyone updated. And Im sure Alyssa will keep Mrs WW in the know as well....

With the permission of my Principal (and I don't see how he can possibly say no) you have the support of the North Shore Technical High School Electrical Program. Fourteen vocational high school students who would LOVE to help. Their teacher will "encourage" them. [wink]

With the permission of my Principal (and I don't see how he can possibly say no) you have the support of the North Shore Technical High School Electrical Program. Fourteen vocational high school students who would LOVE to help. Their teacher will "encourage" them. [wink]

Bless their hearts. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom