One of my Zombie Plans. You're welcome.

Sometimes I impress myself. So much that I want to share my genius with NES/ survival. This one is for real zombies , the slow kind , like early Romero or the AMC " Walking Dead" show.

A "snatch block" is a boat pully with a hinged side and a latch side. You can open it and attach it to a line already tied off at both ends.

lineman spikes , the spurs for climbing phone poles or trees.

A fall harness or seat , for the snatch block pulley.

Plus whatever cool gear you want to bear - a 22 pistol , a bag full of Oreos , whatever .

When the Apocalypse begins , climb up a phone pole , use the pully thing to zip over to the next pole on the power line. Switch to the next power line on the othe reside of the pole. Spend the next year or so mono-railing around over the heads of the stupid zombies , popping in and out of second and third floor places to loot food. Eventually Brad Pitt or Dennis Hopper will rebuild society.

Profit.

Interesting that you came to this option, I will definitely give you credit for creativity.

BUT

What do you do for or at work? Are you on a furlough that allows for this much Day (of the Dead) dreaming?

Add a grappling hook in case your power lines don't get you close enough to a building and I think you're all set.

Don't forger a rope.

Last edited by a moderator:
zombieplan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom