• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oklahoma Shootout Footage

JCV

NES Member
Driving with his knees so that he can support his rifle and fire through his windshield. I can't imagine his hearing will last much longer after this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Not sure what else to say.
Reminds me to be thankful for those willing to serve and protect.

About 5 M4's unloaded and reloaded on him after he was dead on the street.

Yep. I wonder if some of them even knew what they were shooting at, at that point.

"Suspect down."

About 15 shots later.

"Suspect's down in the middle of the road."

Multiple shooters fire until empty.

"Reloading."

"Reloading."

"Give me a F***ing mag! Cover me!"

Several more shoot probably until empty.

"He is down in the middle of the road."

A dozen or so more shots for extra super duper good measure.

I have been in Okie for the last several weeks training for my job. Michael Vance was a deviant who first killed his aunt and uncle (decapitation), went on the run shot 2 or 3 cops, car jacked several cars shot 5 or 6 innocent people he encountered, shot a few more cops, been on the lamb for about 2 weeks.
He had an AK shot several young people during and after he stole their cars.
He also was broadcasting some of his miss deeds realtime on FB.

I'm glad I didn't run into that sick mofo, I was sight seeing in his general area last weekend.

I guess he turned his cell phone back on and they were able to ping it and get a close triangulation to his location.

This occurred outside Oklahoma city.

The man hunt lasted about 2 weeks.

I have been in Okie for the last several weeks training for my job. Michael Vance was a deviant who first killed his aunt and uncle (decapitation), went on the run shot 2 or 3 cops, car jacked several cars shot 5 or 6 innocent people he encountered, shot a few more cops, been on the lamb for about 2 weeks.
He had an AK shot several young people during and after he stole their cars.
He also was broadcasting some of his miss deeds realtime on FB.

I'm glad I didn't run into that sick mofo, I was sight seeing in his general area last weekend.

I guess he turned his cell phone back on and they were able to ping it and get a close triangulation to his location.

This occurred outside Oklahoma city.

The man hunt lasted about 2 weeks.

Ugghh so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

What's his nes name there's about 500 guys here who claim they can do this

I'm,surprised they never did something like that on top shot.

Back
Top Bottom