Ok, its time... Show me your SKS types

1966 chinese factory 26 ,matching #
Guns005-1.jpg

This was a gift from 50BMG. It's one of the cleanest SKS rifles I've seen. Never fired, and it may never be. It is Soooooo beautiful. Fred's going to get me addicted to these milsurps yet!!!

SKSoverall.jpg

sksboltsmall.jpg

sksleftnumberssmall.jpg

sksimportsmall.jpg

Billy, you sure can take some beautiful pictures...I knew I should have kept that rifle for myself[wink]
I hope you enjoy it my friend. After all I don't deserve to own such a beautiful rifle...I don't have any class remember[rofl]

Billy, you sure can take some beautiful pictures...I knew I should have kept that rifle for myself[wink]
I hope you enjoy it my friend. After all I don't deserve to own such a beautiful rifle...I don't have any class remember[rofl]

Fred, don't put yourself down. You have lots of class, just not high class LOLOL[smile]

I am not kidding when I saw that that rifle brings a tear to my eye. [crying][shocked]

What will it take for you to write me into your will? lol [laugh]

I am not kidding when I saw that that rifle brings a tear to my eye. [crying][shocked]

What will it take for you to write me into your will? lol [laugh]

Fred gave me that rifle to show the quality of gun you can get when you spend just a little more for a hand pick, especially for un issued guns like mine.

That SKS only cost a hundred or so more than a standard pick, but everything matches. Nothing is used. The gun is perfect. The grenade launcher night sights still glow.

I can't fault his logic. The gun is just beautiful. Why have two or three beaters when you can have something so nice it makes you shiver to pick it up.

Bill

Cherry's import SKS rifles could very well be the finest looking Yugo SKS types around. Here's a mint all matching one I got a while back when it was still greased.

YugoNew.jpg

Just realized I already posted this pic before so here is a little Yugoslavian eye candy:

YugoStar1.jpg

YugoStar.jpg

M59a.jpg

YugoSKS.jpg

SKS2.jpg

100_0432.jpg

100_0434.jpg

Yugos... stupid ideas for cars but damn fine SKS rifles!!

Last edited:
Nice guns Ray. I heard you had an unfired Yugo, it sure looks nice. Great grain in the wood.

I had two unfired Yugos.

I still have them, only they've been fired.

After all, having a gun that looks that nice without shooting it is like having a hot girl and not... well, you know what I mean.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom