Officials say Pennsylvania pizza shop customer shoots 2 robbers, killing 1

Police said the customer's gun was properly registered, but they're unsure if he had a concealed carry permit.

There's no such thing as gun registration in PA. Open carry is also legal without a permit, except in Philthydelphia. 25 miles should put him outside of Philadelphia county, probably in Bucks, which won't care as much. I doubt he's going to get jammed up. 20 minutes southwest would definitely have screwed him, though.

Those poor robbers. That customer shouldn't have had a gun, even if it was registered. Ban Ghost Gunz!!!

There's no such thing as gun registration in PA. Open carry is also legal without a permit, except in Philthydelphia. 25 miles should put him outside of Philadelphia county, probably in Bucks, which won't care as much. I doubt he's going to get jammed up. 20 minutes southwest would definitely have screwed him, though.

There kinda sorta is when it comes to handguns. Dealers report handgun transfers to the state police, who have a database. There is no onus on the owners like there is with the FA-10 system though.

There kinda sorta is when it comes to handguns. Dealers report handgun transfers to the state police, who have a database. There is no onus on the owners like there is with the FA-10 system though.

Which is annoying because it's blatantly in violation of Title 18 PACS to maintain such a database. This has been an issue with PA gun owners for years and is a result of us having elected a fat ****ing Philthydelphia criminal as governor. I'm sure it will be decades before they can get another case before a favorable state supreme court.

Ed Rendell can join Healey in FOAD.

Back
Top Bottom