Officer killed in Lake County, Illinois

There are no good cops. I keep telling you guys. If you watch injustice and stand by you have taken a shit on your oath and you too are bad. Period, you can't be half pregnant people!

There are no good cops for long. Because the ones who do in fact do or rather, try to do something about the bad ones do not remain cops for long, and not always by choice. The TBL is strong and ensures there are no good cops, sadly.

There are no good cops for long. Because the ones who do in fact do or rather, try to do something about the bad ones do not remain cops for long, and not always by choice. The TBL is strong and ensures there are no good cops, sadly.

Can't say I disagree but they know this going in unless they're morons. So it's eyes wide open and further proves my point, no?

On Wednesday afternoon, officials in Lake County, Ill., said that announced that Melodie Gliniewicz, the officer’s wife, was indicted Wednesday by a grand jury there on charges related to the theft.

The jurors heard testimony from the Lake County State’s Attorney’s office on Wednesday before indicting her on six counts, all felonies, including money laundering and misusing charitable funds.

Gliniewicz, 51, was found during the police investigation to have a role as a supervisor with the program her husband had overseen.

The Lake County Sheriff’s office said it sent a team of detectives to investigate, and found that money was used for personal expenses including a trip to Hawaii and charges at more than 400 restaurants.

Hopefully the son is indicted soon too, he was very involved with the theft too.

Residents were urged to stay indoors. The service of a local commuter train was halted, and residents who wanted to take their dogs out to relieve themselves were told to stay in their homes — with the job of walking the pets handled by police officers

I'm surprised no one jumped on this, I wouldn't trust them with my dog.

Back
Top Bottom