• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Officer killed in Lake County, Illinois

every time this happens, what is the cost of these man hunts and searches, how much taxpayer money is spent?
I could see this quickly becoming a problem if it starts happening more frequently.

Won't these manhunts drain city and state budgets? What about resources? Are all police officers in surrounding areas called in until it's over?
Will the rest of these areas simply go without an effective police force for however long it takes until the assailants are caught?

The comments all over the internet are racist. No surprise there. The race war is just heating up. Throw in the disconnect between LEOs and civilians and we have a cluster****.

Where the **** does the government at any level get the right or authority To lock down or restrict the movement of the citizens? It doesn't! They make it up as it goes and the media is regurgitating it as it is the law.

"A community an hour north of Chicago was on lockdown and a massive manhunt for three armed and dangerous suspects was underway after a police officer was fatally shot Tuesday morning."

It's the new rage since the Boston bombing .

My point exactly!! Where do they get such authority and what is penalty for not complying? Don't start with, well you will get shot and that other blather, What is the penalty provided by law for violating such an unconstitutional order?

Look at Boston all the sheep just bent over and took it. The problem is people are mainly brain washed sheep . No one cares.

My point exactly!! Where do they get such authority and what is penalty for not complying? Don't start with, well you will get shot and that other blather, What is the penalty provided for, by law for violating such an unconstitutional order?

I think it is more of a "suggestion" that you shelter in place, kind of like Deval's travel ban. Im not sure if it is enforceable. Just my .02

- - - Updated - - -

Not a lot of people are willing to say no to 20 guys with body armor and AR/M4's when they demand to search your house.

This too.

My point exactly!! Where do they get such authority and what is penalty for not complying? Don't start with, well you will get shot and that other blather, What is the penalty provided for, by law for violating such an unconstitutional order?

Look at Boston all the sheep just bent over and took it. The problem is people are mainly brain washed sheep . No one cares.

The only conceivable, effective penalty that will stop them is a lot more of them getting shot when trying to enforce "lockdown". Short of bullets flying, absolutely nothing will change.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the officer's family.

Bad people are out there and hindsight is 20-20. He should have waited for backup. [sad2]

It's It's a paid day off.. I'm taking it 10 out of 10 times. Last time I was out and about it was great there was no body on the road but I've come to realize it's about to get ugly no need to be out and get shot for no reason.

Following the incident and manhunt that follows. It makes ma happy to know that if I ever get murdered that my government would expend the same to find my killer. This is indeed a great country.

No fly zone too. Thanks for not letting them get away in an ultralight and maybe land on the White house lawn. Many Thanks.

Scanner: they pulled over a suspicious vehicle, a grey Ford Focus at "Frisbee Park" on Fairfield, 2 white males and 1 black male.

ADDM: this appears to be unrelated, I haven't heard much more about this stop and they are still searching elsewhere.

Last edited:
The Department of Injustice will be on site soon to prove that the officer was a racist who had it coming.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are no good cops. I keep telling you guys. If you watch injustice and stand by you have taken a shit on your oath and you too are bad. Period, you can't be half pregnant people!

Back
Top Bottom