• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Off-Topic Forum

reinbeau

NES Member
I figured out what's wrong with the Off Topic forum. The Forum Default is to show the threads from the Last Day - not the Last Month, which seems to be the default in the other forums (at least it is in General and the Member's Forum). This is a pain, because even though it says to show threads for the last day, it usually only shows a few hours worth. Can this be fixed? Pretty please? [grin]

No, I can't, I've already checked that out. I've got my options set to forum default - and the forum default for the OT forum seems to be Last Day. I can't imagine that there's a place in the User CP to set defaults for individual forums - if there is, it's a first for me. Here is the option section:
options.jpg

As you can see, there doesn't seem to be a place to change the actual specific forum default.

Hi Ann,

I had the same issue. If you scroll down in the "Default thread cut off age" option you'll find that you can select "show all threads" and it will solve your problem

Your right in that the default for that particular forum is indeed different from the rest. Try it, I think you''ll find it will fix the problem for you

Bugie

Hi Ann,

I had the same issue. If you scroll down in the "Default thread cut off age" option you'll find that you can select "show all threads" and it will solve your problem

Your right in that the default for that particular forum is indeed different from the rest. Try it, I think you''ll find it will fix the problem for you

Bugie
I've seen that, Bugie, and done that, the problem is it keeps changing back. Now that I know what it is I just change it, but each and every time I come back I have to reset it.

Back
Top Bottom