Obama Administration To Restart Gun Control Push Next Week…

If Obie was so anti-gun he would have pushed this long ago. Not that he wouldn't do a happy dance if he makes some headway with gun control. But I think he really just wants to throw a bone to one faction of the left, keep everyone's attention off the scandals and quietly pursue imigration "reform" to help assure a permanent Democrat control of the house, senate, executive and judiciary.

Yes, let's disarm law abiding Americans and send Al Quaeda rebels in Syria heavy artillery and stinger missiles.. you really can't make it up.

The Maine house passed a bill to require background checks for all firearm transfers yesterday and it is going through the senate today. I called a few D Senator offices, and the governor's office. I hope it doesn't pass, but I think if it does there is not enough people to override a veto. To bad we are not going to see a republican governor for a long time.

Roll-call Details

A Biden aide confirmed a gun control event has been scheduled but declined to discuss what will take place. The White House declined to comment.

So...more of Obama's much touted transparency [sad2]

This is getting old... Wheel out the victims and beat the topic like a drum.
I think I know what those people need: Therapy. Because, if it was not guns,
it will be pipe bombs next. Or propane tanks. Or gasoline. Or a sword.

Time for people to realize that, yes, life can be unpredictable. Good and bad things happen every day. If you cannot deal with your own $h1t and realize what a gift you have every day, it is time to lock yourselves in a rubber room. And while you are out asking to enhance gun laws, you can thank the Democrats for the "Gun Free Zones" and the "Shooting Fish in a Barrel Zones" that were created.

I'm surprised they didn't wait until the next crisis. Guess they think Bloomberg's efforts have made the difference.

If Obie was so anti-gun he would have pushed this long ago. Not that he wouldn't do a happy dance if he makes some headway with gun control. But I think he really just wants to throw a bone to one faction of the left, keep everyone's attention off the scandals and quietly pursue immigration "reform" to help assure a permanent Democrat control of the house, senate, executive and judiciary.

Close - but not what I think his exact intention is. He knows the bill would never pass the hose. The entire effort was geared at just passing the Senate so they can paint Republicans in the house as gun extremists in the 2014 election cycle. They never expect this law will pass. Its all political posturing in an effort to retake the house.

Back
Top Bottom