NY new law, illegal guns.

In reference to new gun laws:

Albany Police Chief James Tuffey said, "By them assigning 100 investigators and ATF's commitment, it will give us more staff to work together and target one area of crime, while the other officers are still doing the other parts of preventing crime in the city."

Not that I think stopping illegal guns is necessarily a bad thing, this kind of stuff this gets a ball rolling. Last time I checked, police did nothing about preventing crime, in fact they are not even legally duty bound to do so. All they do is solve crime. This is the kind of statements that are used to explain why us, the the law abiding legally armed citizen, should need guns. I feel like telling the police Chief that if they are going to prevent crime and I don't need my gun, then I should have a cop walk around with me all the time. Oh, and I would need all the court cases that say the police aren't duty bound to protect you to be reversed, so there is no precedent in case he does not want to do his job or fails. If you want to reference those sites, http://hematite.com/dragon/policeprot.html

Sorry, rant over

Arm yourself!

This is very good article.
I wish that many people from so called “gun control” groups would read it.
I they probably brain washed so badly that would not do any difference.
Arm yourself!
[halfmast]

This is very good article.
I wish that many people from so called “gun control” groups would read it.
I they probably brain washed so badly that would not do any difference.
Arm yourself!
[halfmast]

The problem is that "they" already know it.How many of the anti-gun liberals that are trying to steal away our rights carry a firearm or have permits to do such have been exposed? MANY!!![grin]

Great article.

In reference to new gun laws:

Albany Police Chief James Tuffey said, "By them assigning 100 investigators and ATF's commitment, it will give us more staff to work together and target one area of crime, while the other officers are still doing the other parts of preventing crime in the city."

Crime prevention is the new sexy topic in police work.

Funny, good street cops have been doing crime prevention for generations.

Back
Top Bottom