Nutnfancy

He was the guy who helped me make my first gun choice, I've seen a bunch of his reviews and still use him as a primary resource

I just got turned on to him pretty recently. Found his page while looking into the Remington 870. He does pretty nice reviews, covers a lot of info, and seems pretty objective. If the product sucks, he certainly lets the viewer know.

I also like the fact he doesn't try to be the "authority" on everything. He just uses his own experience with stuff he is passionate about.

I guess the downside to him, is he reviews a lot of stuff I've been in the market for, and in such I've ended up buying....Wallet has been feeling much lighter since I've been watching his vids.

Whenever i'm researching knives one of his videos will usually pop up. I feel like he gives an honest review and isnt afraid to say that a product sucks, even if its a popular brand name.

i've watched a bunch of his videos and i think he does a good job...doesn't try to BS you if he hasn't fired the weapon before, his talking points are pretty spot on when you want to know about a gun...

I generally find his reviews useful when taken with a grain of salt.

I have a couple complaints though. The first is that he tends to ramble a bit (minor thing). He also seems to be of the mentality that higher capacity is always better. I seem to recall him saying something like "would you rather have the Sig with 13 rounds or the Glock where you can get a 33 round magazine?" That doesn't seem like a useful comparison to me.

I find his reviews the most useful because he'll usually give you a good view of the gun and some information like weight and magazine capacity. But I don't find his comparisons of guns to be useful.

Great video.

Watch the Sheepdog Concept video also.

Sometimes I think that it would be better to stay out harms way in an emergency due to the laws of Massachusetts.[thinking]

If given the choice I would rather die saving lives than live as a coward sheep who stood by as innocent lives were lost.

If there were more sheep dogs, mass murders would be afraid to ply their trade and fewer people would be lost to mass killings.

Man, I must be the odd-man-out. I keep trying to watch his video's, but I can't stand the guy's mall-ninja persona. The one's where he and his posse get all dressed up in their "tactical" gear and do "drills" in the desert grate me the worst. And I can't believe Impact Guns puts up with his "interviews" of the counter help. If I try to power through one of his reviews, I always end up turning the sound off and just watch.

Like I said, it must be me[thinking], because I'm the Lone Ranger dissenter here, but I think of this guy as The Nut-job Project.

P.S. The Sheepdog thing's been running around the 'Net for years. I think I used to get the "There are sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs" e-mail more often than the Nigerian Bank scam. It's not like he had some great revelation to share. He just read it on video.

I enjoy his reviews. I am a new shooter and find them very informative. The tactical gear and knives are not in my interest. However, the video reviews of the Ruger SR9 and Walther P22 helped me in my purchase decisions. Not so much because of his opinions on them, but from the shooting and detailed analysis of the specification.

Back
Top Bottom