North Brookfield Rally - Who's going?

Are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why schedule a rally on the weekend of a gun show? Most people I know work Saturdays so Sunday is the only option for the show. I think going to the show and buying a firearm/ammo shows the State that you are serious about your rights. Not that going to a rally doesn't say the same thing, just poor scheduling in my opinion.

Why schedule a rally on the weekend of a gun show? Most people I know work Saturdays so Sunday is the only option for the show. I think going to the show and buying a firearm/ammo shows the State that you are serious about your rights. Not that going to a rally doesn't say the same thing, just poor scheduling in my opinion.

What's more important to you? Buying ammo that eventually finds its way back to the shelves of gun stores along with firearms? or losing your Second Amendment Rights permanently to a bunch of idiotic politicians?

I don't know about you but I would rather support the rally and Second Amendment!

If people don't stand up for their rights you might not be going to anymore gun shows.

I am going. I can also take 3 other people with me, if anyone needs a ride. I will be coming from the Rt 2/62 area.

Let us know when the rally you planned is scheduled , OK ?

its a maybe for me - I have inventory on the 26th, but may be able to make it out there. I was planning to hit the gun show, but Im not standing in line for 3 hours to see guns I can't afford! A few people asked me about going as we were leaving, so its a huge possibility.

I should know by wednesday, maybe sooner.

That said, if anyone needs press releases written or speeches, let me know and I'll do my best to help out.

Also....where's north brookfield? [thinking]

What's more important to you? Buying ammo that eventually finds its way back to the shelves of gun stores along with firearms? or losing your Second Amendment Rights permanently to a bunch of idiotic politicians?

I don't know about you but I would rather support the rally and Second Amendment!

^^^THIS^^^

Also....where's north brookfield? [thinking]

Right??

My apologies to any N. Brookfeildiens in the crowd. lol

Oh, and count me in again.

Last edited:

I am supporting the 2nd by going and buying a gun and by doing that I am telling the politicians "DON'T TREAD ON ME." I am just saying that the rally could have been scheduled on a different day. I am sure you would get more people to show if there wasn't a gun show. BTW every gun I have ever bought has only found it's way to my safe, the range, or on my hip. Every round of ammo has found it's way to my safe, down range, or on my hip. The organizers of the rally should have known there was a gun show and should realize that people that would normally go to the rally will go to the show because, as I said earlier, most people I know work on Saturday and are unable to go to the show that day.

Stand in line for a gun show that will take hours to get into...see guns that are grossly overpriced? YOur call, friend, but time will be better spent organizing, writing letters, demanding fair news coverage and yes, rallying.

Im going to at the least, join GOA - the 1911 giveaway post reminded me - if I can, and if my inventory is not a disaster Saturday, I am going to try and join by brothers and sisters in North Brookfield.

If you DO go to the gun show, if ANYONE goes to the gun show on Saturday, please, make up some homemade flyers, hand them out to the people in the crowd, tell them about north brookfield and other rallies.

I am supporting the 2nd by going and buying a gun and by doing that I am telling the politicians "DON'T TREAD ON ME." I am just saying that the rally could have been scheduled on a different day. I am sure you would get more people to show if there wasn't a gun show. BTW every gun I have ever bought has only found it's way to my safe, the range, or on my hip. Every round of ammo has found it's way to my safe, down range, or on my hip. The organizers of the rally should have known there was a gun show and should realize that people that would normally go to the rally will go to the show because, as I said earlier, most people I know work on Saturday and are unable to go to the show that day.

Back
Top Bottom