• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Non-resident visiting the Green Mountain State.

Non-resident visiting the Green Mountain State.

I have to go to VT for a wedding this weekend and I want to make sure of the law in VT. I can legal carry (CCW) in VT without a license? And I can legal carry in my motor vehicle?

Thanks

Sorry I posted this is the wrong area first.

I cannot speak for where you can/cannot carry, but you can open or concealed carry in/out of your car and around the state. You also can't have a loaded rifle/shotgun in a car.

My *guess* at where you can't carry: post offices, court rooms, schools.

You can! If you are not federally disqualified you are fine in VT. Some areas may have rules re: schools etc. but overall travel and CC is fine..... pack away!

Yep, no problem possessing or carrying in VT. No carrying or possessing a loaded rifle or shotgun in a car while on a public way. No carrying or possessing a firearm in a courthouse, school, or school bus. No possessing "zip guns" (crude homemade firearms). No carrying machine guns concealed.

Yep, no problem possessing or carrying in VT. No carrying or possessing a loaded rifle or shotgun in a car while on a public way. No carrying or possessing a firearm in a courthouse, school, or school bus. No possessing "zip guns" (crude homemade firearms). No carrying machine guns concealed.

Damn! I just found one that I could carry in my Thunderwear that won't make my peepee fall asleep!

VT is a great state. I live in mass and have a second home there. I am 16 and love how I can carry there. Its a little hard to believe

Back
Top Bottom