No NH CCW: carry concealed with mag in other pocket?

It just ain't comfortable CCing when you're being physical.

You probably have to find a different carry method. I am very active, running, biking, kayaking etc. only in the yak is it slightly uncomfortable, then I move my iwb to 3 o'clock and it's good.

Between body shape, properly fitting pants and belt and a good holster, I can carry comfortably all the time. My clothes are actually more comfortable when carrying.

I really need to get my NH license. I had one when my primary residence was in CT. Now I'm in MA, 25 to 75 minutes from the border depending on traffic. Ha. (35mi)

I didn't renew because the bastards raised the cost from something like $25 to $100 in one shot. In the last couple of years, when I've gone up there, I've semi concealed an empty Glock OWB with a mag holster on the other side.

To the person who said that an unloaded firearm is useless. You need to brush up on your statistics.

1) In something like 60% of all defensive gun uses, no shots are fired. The simple presentaion of the firearm de-escalated the situation.
2) Anyone who has spent even one season shooting IPSC/USPSA/IDPA can get the mag in and the slide racked in about one and a half seconds. Ideal? No. But certainly better than nothing. I'm no Dave Sevigney, but I'd bet you that I can draw and load faster than the average person who carries can just draw, as can every mid pack competitor at any local practical shooting match.

Back
Top Bottom