NLRG pin shoot 2012 schedule

AMF Town & Country Lanes, Shrewsbury - (508) 754-7050
AMF Auburn Lanes, Auburn - (508) 791-5700
Lanes & Games, Cambridge - (617) 876-5533

I used to stop by Shrewsbury once in a while and pick up a box of old pins. They no longer have them available. They are all either recycled or given to kids @ their bowling birthday parties. [frown]

As of right now it sure looks like my Father and I will be attending our first pin shoot as guests in September. Looking forwards to it!

sunday sunday SUNDAY! everyone come on down to kill some pins! eight bucks and you can shoot as much as you'd like. match starts at 10 AM. if you'd like to show up a little earlier we always could use an extra set of hands moving the steel plate racks and getting the tables in place (and fighting the bees that seem to love our tables). [mg]

Videos will follow as soon as I can figure out why Photobucket doesn't like them. Maybe I'll upload them to youtube instead.

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0017.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

there is a schedule conflict for november guys and gals--this means unfortunately that the october pin shoot will be the last shoot of the year.

for everyone that is a member i encourage you to come to the club rifle/pistol championship on 9/15. we're just going to tear it up and have fun. prize is a belt buckle.

Thanks for inviting me to the pin shoot... It was a blast! ... pardon the pun ;)

Hoping my membership gets approved before the 15th... I'm sure the championship will be loads of fun too!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

final pin shoot of the year! all are welcome. the weather might suck but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. come out and have some fun with us. had a medical procedure today that supposedly has put me on light duty so if three or four dudes could show up early to set up that would be awesome as i will be unable to help move the steel or set up the tables.

Back
Top Bottom