NH Collectables Trader - Winchester, NH

Anyone ever bought from this guy? Has a large collection of C&R firearms on GB.

I made the Hugh mistake of buying from this guy. I got 3 handguns and 2 were trashed at which point he would not return calls or answer email. He got me for 1500$$... look at his feedback he has about 10 percent of his sales where folks are just plain pissed off so your odds are about one in ten

sounds like a real sweetheart from his disclaimers in the ads...

"[FONT=&quot]All C&R (curios & remorseful) sales are final as I am not shipping rifles to 03s to be disassembled and returned. Bid on the condition of the pictures as nothing else is implied or offered. There will be no post auction negotiations, and I should not have to mention this but I have had many buyers call after the sale and plead ignorance or some other excuse for a lower price. "[/FONT]

sounds like a real sweetheart from his disclaimers in the ads...

"All C&R (curios & remorseful) sales are final as I am not shipping rifles to 03s to be disassembled and returned. Bid on the condition of the pictures as nothing else is implied or offered. There will be no post auction negotiations, and I should not have to mention this but I have had many buyers call after the sale and plead ignorance or some other excuse for a lower price. "

Yes that is exactly his attitude!!! I didn't go through gunbroker so I didn't get a chance to leave bad feedback for what its worth.

This is kinda off subject but when I got the 3 pistols from him they were in a post office click and ship box. I didn't know you could ship pistols through the post office?? The click N ship means he did the label from home not the post office I think.

There must be a way to stop guys like this isn't it fraud or something to mis represent an item you are selling>

This is kinda off subject but when I got the 3 pistols from him they were in a post office click and ship box. I didn't know you could ship pistols through the post office?? The click N ship means he did the label from home not the post office I think.

dealers can ship handguns by priority mail. Click & ship just means he printed the postage at home, which is cheaper than buying it when you get to the PO.

Back
Top Bottom