• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Ammo Run

Hey NES members, I know this is after the fact but I wanted to pass this along. I had a business meeting in Concord, NH today and had some time to kill before my 2:00. I went to Hookset and visited Shooters Outpost & Riley's. I stpped at Outpost first around 12:30 and they had a shit ton of all calibers. I was looking for 9mm only and walked out of the Oupost with 4 boxes (limit) and then putted down the road to Riley's and left with 2 boxes (limit). Not sure of when they get their shipments but seeing that it was afternoon time and they had inventory, maybe things are coming around.

-Dan

I was there at Rileys Friday morning right after they opened and all they had for 22LR was two WAY overpriced 100 packs.

50 round boxes of 45acp JHP for $50...Nah, I think I'll wait [hmmm]

Shooters Outpost = Fiocchi 115g FMJ @ $15.95 per 50 rounds
Riley's = American Eagle 115g FMJ @ $14.95 per 50 rounds

**Not too bad of pricing consider everyone that's royally porking everyone by gouging the hell out of prices! I stopped by a new store that opened in MA and the d-bag was charging $35 a box of 50, what an ass clown!

Shooters Outpost = Fiocchi 115g FMJ @ $15.95 per 50 rounds
Riley's = American Eagle 115g FMJ @ $14.95 per 50 rounds

**Not too bad of pricing consider everyone that's royally porking everyone by gouging the hell out of prices! I stopped by a new store that opened in MA and the d-bag was charging $35 a box of 50, what an ass clown!

Those are more than fair in today's climate. Thanks for the update.

Plenty of .22 LR Federal Bulk auto match (325 rds) $19.99
And Fiocchi canned heat .22 LR (333 rds) $27.99

image.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a 100 bulk REM pack from Wally ($19.98) go for $62 on gunbroker with 16 bids on it. It's almost criminal. $14,95 sounds kinda normal to me.

I saw a 100 bulk REM pack from Wally ($19.98) go for $62 on gunbroker with 16 bids on it. It's almost criminal. $14,95 sounds kinda normal to me.

I can't believe what some people are willing to pay. I feel like if I hold out for the right buyer, I can sell my case of XM855 and retire!

I was there at Rileys Friday morning right after they opened and all they had for 22LR was two WAY overpriced 100 packs.

50 round boxes of 45acp JHP for $50...Nah, I think I'll wait [hmmm]

That's funny I saw 17.85 .45 Speer gold dots are 50$/50? Your complaining that high end ammo is priced normal? .22 le mini mag 100 packs are 7.95 that's fairly priced givin the climate and they have 9 mm for 14.95 I don't see the problem here?

Back
Top Bottom