Newtown back at it

Nothing more pathtic than an attention whore after the show is over.
And it's over.
You had your shot and you missed.
Get over it and move on.

If they all get run over by a bus will they change their plans to banning buses?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

I honestly hope that nothing happens to them. I hope they make the long hard ride all the way down there. Some of them wont make it because they arent ready physically but a couple will and they will be the people with the most motivation and drive. When they make it washington exhausted emotionally, physically, mentally and one rinky dink newspaper from the town next newtown connecticut is there to recieve them and not a single big wig in washington or city goer gives a flying shit that they are there. It will be crushing for them. That will be my victory.

Check this out ~

NEWTOWN (WABC) -- Cyclists set out from Newtown, Connecticut to the nation's capital Saturday to show support for reducing gun violence in America.

It's the second "Sandy Hook Ride on Washington."

Riders will make stops on the 400 mile trip to D.C., including one stop in Harlem for a rally with the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=9459127

Tim [laugh]

Check this out ~

NEWTOWN (WABC) -- Cyclists set out from Newtown, Connecticut to the nation's capital Saturday to show support for reducing gun violence in America.

It's the second "Sandy Hook Ride on Washington."

Riders will make stops on the 400 mile trip to D.C., including one stop in Harlem for a rally with the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=9459127

Tim [laugh]

Al's against gun violence but he just loves starting race riots where some poor jewish guy get beat down.

so stupid.

folks, i am sorry about your kids, i really am. it sucks, and it's a terrible thing to have happen... but i didn't do it. neither did my buddies. neither did millions of other gun owners across the united states.

put literally any of us in a position, with our firearms, with full knowledge of the situation in play, in a position to stop it and we god damn well would try.

Best I've heard it said yet. The first thing I thought when I heard about it was "I wish I had been there to stop him." And now, their reaction is to prevent me from being able to do just that.

Wishful thinking? [rofl] Yes, I'm going to hell...

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy guys ~ My take on the Al Sharpton thing is the Sandy Hook folks are desperate and looking for some high profile help to get their message across, but they forgot to look at the value and lasting effects of using ole Al, IMHO they just lost.

Tim

It's too bad they don't focus on mental health and look to raise money for the psychologically challenged. I guess it's just easier to focus on an inanimate object.

I didn't read all the pages but those people should be ashamed of themselves for using dead children to push an agenda. This might sound course but it's the truth, they started pushing their agenda before the bodies were even cold.

So because he's do charity work that had nothing to do with suppression of 2a rights, you don't like the guy? Maybe you should read the article again, unless I blatantly miss something.

Not every parent is out there trying to take your rights away. What has happened is horrific and affects a lot of people for the rest of there lives. Not only are kids dead, but families are broken apart, divorce, alcoholism. It's bad all around. So if music helps them just a little bit, I commend artists who volunteer to help. That article mentions nothing of guns.

On a side note:

Yes the d bags that pimp their children's memory to suppress others rights are d bags. Are some of them born antis? Yes. Are some mentally unstable and brainwashed because they lost a child? Yes. The pieces of shit like Bloomberg have taken advantage of people at a very low point in their lives when they were susceptible to influence. I'm sure him and Biden and the others will have some serious Karma coming there way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's too bad they don't focus on mental health and look to raise money for the psychologically challenged. I guess it's just easier to focus on an inanimate object.

There's really no mental health crisis in the United States. It's manufactured. Half the kids are just being kids and activist physicians want to diagnose them with something so they can write scripts to keep fluffing the medial-industrial complex.

These kids, after years upon years of needlessly ingesting dangerous, psychotropic drugs, become weaponized, ready to maim, destroy and murder.

There's really no mental health crisis in the United States. It's manufactured. Half the kids are just being kids and activist physicians want to diagnose them with something so they can write scripts to keep fluffing the medial-industrial complex.

These kids, after years upon years of needlessly ingesting dangerous, psychotropic drugs, become weaponized, ready to maim, destroy and murder.

This is correct. In fact, the violence caused by the mentally ill is so small, it doesn't register. They are abused regularly, and are over 100x more likely to be the victim of a crime than cause one. The myth of them being violent only exists in the media.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom