• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newark, NJ in "State of Emergency"

"...it's a nice place to visit.... if you're a bullet...."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Authorities have declined to say whether any of the shootings are related, though Police Director Eugene Venable told reporters this morning that “internal strife” among local street gangs may be to blame for some of the recent violence."

Why am I not surprised?????

and the local and state politicians are calling for more police. do holder & obummer know about this??? they're trying to do away with an "occupying force" of police

As much as we all like to complain about Mass and all of it's asinine bureaucracy, after living in the Newark area for 40 years plus, I can honestly say that with a degree of authority that we really don't have it all that bad here.

Clearly new Jersey needs to pass additional gun laws so these gang members will atop shooting each othe .

As much as we all like to complain about Mass and all of it's asinine bureaucracy, after living in the Newark area for 40 years plus, I can honestly say that with a degree of authority that we really don't have it all that bad here.

Seriously. I lived there for 4 years and did a month of trauma surgery at University Hospital. Monday morning, 10am, a guy comes in all shot up. WTF are you doing at 10am on a Monday that you're getting shot? I figured all the gangbangers would be tired from shooting each other all weekend and would take Monday off, but nope.

Back
Top Bottom