New YouTube video on: .22LR for Conceal Carry & Self Defense?

ya so if youre gonna not miss than why not not miss with the amount of muzzle energy the fbi thinks it takes to get a 1 shot stop?

300 ft/lbs
I'm comfortable using whatever I train with despite what the feds might say. You might want to work out a bit more if you're worried about missing shot after a little exercise, hell a light .22 might be a better fit for you.

Can you actually pull the trigger...i wanted like 8 of those for random places but got turned off after i tried the trigger
Trigger is ok. Figuring out how to grip it at first seems the common question. Especially if you have bigger hands.

I brought that out to the range on Sat and 4 people tried it.

Trigger is ok. Figuring out how to grip it at first seems the common question. Especially if you have bigger hands.

I brought that out to the range on Sat and 4 people tried it.
That was my problem at the store...i was like this is weird i can't figure this out

Can you actually pull the trigger...i wanted like 8 of those for random places but got turned off after i tried the trigger
There's a learning curve, even with the oversize rubber grips it takes time to get good with the trigger. The magnum models have plenty of grip, it's the Short & LR ones that have a literal 1 finger grip and can be a challenge. 50 rds every two weeks to maintain proficiency would work and it's cheap.

I have found that the non magnums shoot closer to the POA with the fixed sights. For the magnums, I'd rather have the models with adjustable sights.

There's a learning curve, even with the oversize rubber grips it takes time to get good with the trigger. The magnum models have plenty of grip, it's the Short & LR ones that have a literal 1 finger grip and can be a challenge. 50 rds every two weeks to maintain proficiency would work and it's cheap.

I have found that the non magnums shoot closer to the POA with the fixed sights. For the magnums, I'd rather have the models with adjustable sights.
Idk man I'm weirded out there are like 9 posts in a row about guns here

Can we go back to amish oil changes and trump

I was talking to a friend of mine this weekend, he told me one time at Walmart he put light bulbs in an Amish woman's cart when she wasn't looking. He said if she complained he was going to tell her to "lighten up."

No way. Ever been in a real fight? You know what an adrenaline dump does to someone? You may be able to get perfect technique against critters or paper, but try the same under pants shitting stress. You lose 90%+ of your fine motor skill, peripheral vision, and awareness.

Go to the range and run some laps and do some pushups, get your heart rate to 130bpm for a few minutes, then shoot right away and tell me if you can hit the 10 ring at 10 yards consistently.

I have met a guy who got shot through the heart* and spine. Muzzle just a few inches from his chest. He wasn’t even fighting, couldn’t comprehend that the situation was even actually happening, and kept moving for quite a while after the other guy pulled the trigger.

*Grazed it, but shot placement was right on the heart. It just happened to contract at the right time and hard enough that the bullet passed without piercing it. Trauma team was floored as they had an entrance and exit wound with the guy’s heart right in the middle of it without being pierced.

Back
Top Bottom