New Yorker's and NYSRPA

I was just wondering how many other NYers are members. We need to support them. There are some pretty dangerous bills that the demo's are trying to get passed this year. One redefining "assault weapon" to something even stupider and requiring registration of such weapons with ballistic database, etc.(A2466)

I am not trying to push anybody to join this organization, I just want to try to rally some people to let our legislator's hear us, loud and clear. If you do want to check them out, the link is here:

NYSRPA

Also take a look at the bill:

click here and search for A2466

Pretty nasty bill. It's apparently a simple change from 2 Evil Features to 1 Evil Feature to be determined to be an AW. Bad news.

NY needs to clean house on politicians. Heard the news about the JERKS in Plattsburg? They are considering a resolution to impeach Bush because of the Iraq War. Never mind that the city is essentially Bankrupt, don't do anything about that, let's impeach the President. In all fairness, it's not the Mayor doing this, but the City Council.

The only saving grace I can see for the way the liberals are acting is that people are starting to notice. They have stopped swallowing the democrats rhetoric blindly somewhat. Some news channels are decidedly distancing themselves from far left, NBC for one.The people have started to notice the hypocrisy in the lefts agenda, and the rights that have been taking away under the guise of affirmative action, and gun control, etc.

Good to see that I'm not the only one noticing the change. I get my news from a NY station, WPTZ (NBC) in Plattsburg. They cover both sides of the lake, as well as the CT River Valley.

I can't wait to hear the Editorial comments on some of this stuff. Sands doesn't cut stupid politicians any slack.

Yeah, I've seen this piece of crap. I got the alert from SCOPE a week or two ago. I'm a member of SCOPE and NYSRPA since we've got another place out on Long Island.

Ken

Just got my annual renewal notice from NYSRPA, and, on reading it over, realized that I'm now qualified for the " senior" discount.

Now I am, like, thoroughly bummed out, man!

Regards
John

NYSRPA et al.

Member since 1995, IIRC, renewing annually. Also just re-joined NRA, just joined GOAL (first time ever), and I'm almost certainly going to join JPFO and GOA, or otherwise donate. What others am I missing? What's the deal with SCOPE?

Back
Top Bottom