"New York schools first to have ‘red flag’ petition power on guns"

What about your kids? Can you control what they'll say at the Dr office or at school? I know there are many here who get indignant w/ the Docs when the gun question is asked; as much as it pisses me off that they ask, I just say no.
Some people here love to advertise they own guns and recommend answering with some sarcastic question, when the answer is really quite simple: "NO".

Do you own guns? - NO
Does your husband own guns? - NO
Does your father own guns? - NO

(Mind blown)

If they're so well suited to spot this "troubling behavior" as they put it, then why haven't they stopped previous shootings? Why didn't they call the police before the shooter showed up and have them ready to stop the shooter? That sounds like gross negligence (if not outright complicity) on the part of the administrators at any school that has been attacked by a student.

My understanding is that they're not allowed to do anything about these little shitbags because it perpetuates the mythical "school to prison pipeline."

Some of the principals I've met are sketchy themselves.
principal_edward_r-_rooney_43.jpg

Some people here love to advertise they own guns and recommend answering with some sarcastic question, when the answer is really quite simple: "NO".

Do you own guns? - NO
Does your husband own guns? - NO
Does your father own guns? - NO

(Mind blown)

I gotta say, if I was dealing with a doc I didn't like, it would go something like this:

"Do you have access to prescription opioids?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, if we're talking about percentages, your access to prescription opioids is exponentially more dangerous than if I have a gun in my house or not. You could be a functioning addict right now and I wouldn't know, would I?"

oh and love the new avatar. LOL

I gotta say, if I was dealing with a doc I didn't like, it would go something like this:

"Do you have access to prescription opioids?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, if we're talking about percentages, your access to prescription opioids is exponentially more dangerous than if I have a gun in my house or not. You could be a functioning addict right now and I wouldn't know, would I?"

oh and love the new avatar. LOL
And do you want the doc to take that the wrong way and write in his notes "mentally unstable", "gets angry easily" ...

To me, it is not worth it when a simple "no" is enough.

Thanks for the avatar comment. Lol

Expected by NY if you ask me. Place has been sunk since Hillary was there. Ther entire agenda here is obviously to remove as many firearms from the hands of private citizens. And the least likely gun owners to fight, literally, are those raising a family. So why not start there if you want a chance at a gun grab?

If they're so well suited to spot this "troubling behavior" as they put it, then why haven't they stopped previous shootings? Why didn't they call the police before the shooter showed up and have them ready to stop the shooter? That sounds like gross negligence (if not outright complicity) on the part of the administrators at any school that has been attacked by a student.
Every time a school has been confronted with that question they hide their negligence behind "privacy laws".
The REAL agenda here is NOT intervening with violent students but total gun confiscation.

Back
Top Bottom