• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York City Turnstile Jumper Armed With Gun, Extended Mag, Nearly 30 Rounds Released Without Bail

He had 27 bullets and police said that they saved 27 victims of gun violence because they took those bullets off the street. Guy must be a great shot to hit and kill someone with every bullet.

The New York Post reported that 22-year-old Michael Bellamy allegedly “hopped over the turnstile at the 183rd Street 4 train station around 9:45 p.m. and did not turn over his ID.”

Police apprehended him and, after cuffing him, discovered he allegedly carried a Taurus 9mm pistol with an ammunition magazine holding 27 rounds of bullets. At least some of the bullets in the magazine were hollow point ammunition.

NYPD Chief of Transit Michael Kemper commented on the arrest, saying, “That’s potentially 27 victims of gun violence, all spared thanks to the diligent work of your Transit cops.”

What I find interesting as “every town for gun violence” had to point out what the f*** this is illegal… so they want more gun laws, but it doesn’t really matter. They must be pissed about this too.

I’ve always used to say all gun control is stupid unless you’re in prison… since they just catch and release, I guess anybody can own a gun

What I find interesting as “every town for gun violence” had to point out what the f*** this is illegal… so they want more gun laws, but it doesn’t really matter. They must be pissed about this too.

I’ve always used to say all gun control is stupid unless you’re in prison… since they just catch and release, I guess anybody can own a gun
Well, not ANYBODY....

Shit...I feel like i'd have to post bail and fight to get it back if the police decided to arrest me for carrying a gun legally

It’s also dumb because anybody can carry. Not legally, but apparently if you illegally carry them, there’s no consequences.. as long as you’re not wearing a Maga hat

What he said.....

“That’s potentially 27 victims of gun violence, all spared thanks to the diligent work of your Transit cops.”

What he didn't say "potentially 27 innocent victims"..

basically, 27 other criminals will not be shot thanks to the diligent effort of the transit cops.

hmmmm....

At least some of the bullets in the magazine were hollow point ammunition.

NYPD Chief of Transit Michael Kemper commented on the arrest, saying, “That’s potentially 27 victims of gun violence, all spared thanks to the diligent work of your Transit cops.”

[rofl] [rofl]

I'm still trying to decide which of these two concurrent sentences is funnier.

RWB is practically a requirement in NYS now due to a constitutional challenge to excessive bail. Same in mASS but not AS bad. I know someone who was in a DUI crash recently. He's still in the hospital. His mom is trying to figure out what's going to happen. I told her my best non-lawyer guess is that they're gonna set a stupid low bail once he's arraigned.

Back
Top Bottom