New Years Day Shoot

gerrycaruso

NES Member
Any HSC members going to the muzzle loading or machinegun shoots at HSC on New Years Day? Most members shoot sub guns in 9mm and .45acp and full auto rifles in .223 and 7.62x39. There may be a couple of full auto .22 rimfires as well. I'll have muzzle loaders and sub guns in 9mm and .45acp.

Jim, from the email Mr. Hurley sent out on 12/10:

NEW YEAR"S DAY PLANS
==========================

Tom Natoli is planning a Blackpowder Shoot on January 1 at 9:00 to kick-off the New Year with a smoky bang. Clarence Floyd will be continuing the tradition of the Class III kick-off at 10:00. This ought to be a fun day to bring out your toys whether you feed them from the back OR the front.

HSC sends out emails every so often to members about whats going on at the club.

You may want to send an email over to Mr. Hurley at [email protected] and request to be added to the list.

Only about half of the HSC members or less are on our email list (no addresses on file). So if anyone else doesn't get it, send your email to Dan as well.

I wouldn't have dreamt of a topic about machine guns getting diverted to organization administration [laugh]

Anyone bringing an AK...?

I'll probably be there on the 28th and/or 29th, but all the good stuff seems to happen on the days family is unlikely to let me get out there!

Back
Top Bottom