New version of sporting clays shoot

Whats that plane made out of, kevlar? [rofl]

If they had these around here I would probably actually get into shotgun sports. [laugh]

-Mike

Man, I would love to try this... I wonder what they have on the bottom of that plane.

They looked like circular versions of those little square, impact sensitive exploding targets you can buy at some gun shops. My guess is "more sensitive tannerite".

-Mike

Some time y'all should come down to my RC flying field, in, oh wait, never mind lol. I could only imagine what some bird shot would do to my helicopters. I might have to build up a cheapie plane like this and start putting on local events.

In that shot at the end, the operator noted the "BBs" caught between the "flutes" in the wings. The bottom surface certainly had a lot of holes in it... How fast does bird-shot slow down going through thin sheet metal? Enough so it would get trapped between two sheets of the same material?

I'll bet that there's more reinforcement under the center of the fuselage where the servos, receiver, fuel tank, and motor are located... how much would be necessary there?

What fun!

Back
Top Bottom