New to here and forums in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, im a person who usually uses reddit, just here trying to sell an upper receiver because hostile sellers on armslist are getting my ad taken down since its competition.

How do i go about getting privileges to post a WTS thread? Thanks in advance for any help!
This guy sells!

Please buy my upper!!!!!!

Please lick the back of our collective nuts!

😆🤣😂

Im going to list it there aswell, like i said im new to forums and all that so until my reddit account is a month old i cant sell there.

Sure, that makes sense. But keep in mind that NES has requirements too.

Reddit makes you wait a month to avoid people making new accounts solely to scam people.

NES doesn't make you wait, but to be able to take advantage of the wide user base who browse the classifieds, there's a yearly fee for forum upkeep and maintenance.

Time or money, it's up to you.

Sure, that makes sense. But keep in mind that NES has requirements too.

Reddit makes you wait a month to avoid people making new accounts solely to scam people.

NES doesn't make you wait, but to be able to take advantage of the wide user base who browse the classifieds, there's a yearly fee for forum upkeep and maintenance.

Time or money, it's up to you.
Probably going to go for both, when payday comes around ill spend the $20 to list it here, and in two weeks list it on reddit aswell.

If he's from NY, should we have an obligatory "Hey Cuomo" response??? ;). the NY equivalent to Hey Maura Marsha?
FTFY.

Hudson valley
Double-check; you could be in VT, MA, CT or NJ.
hrvt04.jpg

IBTL. This is how you do a WTS without spending the $21. Jack.
Shhh! The first rule of Do a WTS Without Spending the $21 Club
is "Don't talk about Do a WTS Without Spending the $21 Club".

EVERYTHING you see here is 100% truthful, unlike other sites! :)
You can trust us; we're not like those others.

... here, people don't tolerate that "asking 2k no low balls I know what I got" crap ...
1-jpg.165729

im just trying to sell off an upper receiver at a fairly good price during the buying craze
didn't realize we were in an upper buying craze here at nes....there must be 6 or 7 uppers that have been languishing in the classifieds for quite a while.

Looky here everyone, our new whipping post from New York as arrived![rofl2]
And he is even going to pay us for the privilege!😁

Now remember our fight club rules of no more that one hit each, per day!🤣

Batter up!🤪

Welcome aboard and try to stay awhile.
It only gets better as time goes on!

Hey, well....the guy is honest, and 6 posts now in 2 days is a lot more than many here for years. 🤓

Reactions: AHM
I was figuring id go for about half of the 2 grand people are asking for whole rifles (or the 3 grand ive been seeing for other builds)
So like around 1 grand with iron sights, bcg and charging handle, bla bla bla all included
didn't realize we were in an upper buying craze here at nes....there must be 6 or 7 uppers that have been languishing in the classifieds for quite a while.
Especially asking for a full k for one
FreeMerica.... 10.5" 5.56 upper, complete with BCG & CH, $250. 10.5" 300 Blackout complete with BCG, CH, brake and adjustable gas block, $389. Yeah, plus shipping and ffl fees, another $30 or so total. No, not high end competition parts, just mot (minute of thug) truck guns. About $250 or so for a complete pistol lower for each.

Ask me again why I moved out of that liberal cesspool of MA...

20200701_172549.jpg

lock it up. this thread has gotten more exposure than his wts thread ad would have in the same amount of time. don't try and circumvent the rules of NES. wanna post a wts ad, pay up and be done with it. enough of this 44 response 2 page bs.

IBTL. This is how you do a WTS without spending the $21. Jack.
jack is spot on. whether this guy knows the rules and operating procedures of forums or NES or not, all that information is readily available on our site, should he have chosen to peruse the available information. he figured out how to sign up for NES, so his reading comprehension obviously isn't that bad. not trying to bash you OP, but this is an already ostracized marginalized community sick of jumping thru hoops and stupid bs decrees and laws. they vary widely for us in different states, but we, the legal gun owners follow the rules. (for the most part[rofl]). I suggest you follow NES's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom