• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Sig P365 magazines.

Hi peeps. Just bought a new Sig P365, 10 round mags (Massachusetts). I also have a Sig P320c. Love the P320c, no issues. The mags on the p365 seem awfully hard to load. I do construction, so my grip strength is decent. I can only seem to get 8 rounds into mags. Even getting to that point is hard. Is it bad mags, or is there just a lot of tension in the mags? Thanks for any input.

Hi peeps. Just bought a new Sig P365, 10 round mags (Massachusetts). I also have a Sig P320c. Love the P320c, no issues. The mags on the p365 seem awfully hard to load. I do construction, so my grip strength is decent. I can only seem to get 8 rounds into mags. Even getting to that point is hard. Is it bad mags, or is there just a lot of tension in the mags? Thanks for any input.

They will break in.
Store them loaded, go shooting.

You're not the first person to mention this, but for whatever reason I've never had this issue in any of my 5 mags. Last round would be a bit tricky at first, but once broken in, I have no problems hand loading them.

Second, (third?) the UpLULA. Not so much now, but when I was going through 200+ rounds of 9mm per range trip, it paid for itself the first time out. I can squeeze all 10 rounds in my 365 mags by hand now that they’re broken in, but as a free thinking species with opposable thumbs and tools, I declare; work smarter, not harder.

Back
Top Bottom