New shop opening in western mass

We are now open! Hours are Tues-Fri 9:00AM-6:00PM and Saturday 8:30AM-5:30PM.
We have live shiners, mousies and spikes for ice fishermen, Thomas & Thomas fine fly rods, and we are an authorized Orvis Dealer. Of course, we also sell guns and ammo! Stop in and say hello.

Any chance you'll have a usable website?

Needed my sporting license for this year so I went to the Outpost to to get one and say hi. It doesn't scream gun shop when you see it. Met Charles (the owner) and shot the bull for a little bit. Small selection of handguns and long guns but it's a new shop starting out. There is some reloading equipment and he has Win 231 in stock if any one is looking for powder. ( I really didn't notice the prices) Archery equipment is on the way but hasn't arrived yet. If you're an ice fisherman in need of shiners, he has them. A pleasant first impression is what I got from stopping in. Any one who may be traveling in the area on Rt 2 should stop in and say hi and try to support a fledgling shop. The more support, the more it grows.

Greg

I met Charles when I finally stopped by this afternoon. Picked up some ammo to be neighborly, but I'm already lusting after a couple items in his case and on the wall...It's great to have a (growing) shop so close to the "forgotten corner" of MA. [thumbsup]

I wish him the very best of luck. I'll be back. [smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom