New shooter, green shooter

Hi all,
I'm pretty new to shooting and to the forums. I'd been thinking about getting my LTC for years, so I finally got off my lazy butt and did it. I bought a 92FS, went shooting, and now I'm absolutely hooked. I joined Manchester Firing Line and have been going there at least a couple times a week. My wife comes sometimes, but for the most part I'm by myself and none of my friends seems very interested in coming along.

That's where the green comes in! I'm hoping to get to know some of you fine folks so that I'll have some shooting buddies to hang out with. I'm sadly unable to attend the Comm2A benefit shoot on June 18th, but hopefully I'll be able to make one soon.

welcome to the "shooting" side![smile]

there are plenty of events where you can come shoot or compete with others, lots of fun and friends to be met.

Northern MA, south and a bit west of Nashua, NH.

EDIT: OK, I realized there's no point in being "sly" or whatever, so I'll just say I'm in Pepperell.

Unfortunately Pepperell is hike. Certainly go to the shoots, I am sure there will be one towards the end of the summer. Good luck and welcome to the forum

Thanks for the generous offer. I have a prior commitment that day, but I just realized I might be able to manage both. How long do these sorts of things usually last? The other thing I'm going to is around 4 PM in Manchester, so I could possibly come to the shoot then head straight up to Manch afterwards.

I'd feel bad mooching, so if I can go I'll pay my own way :)

Glad you made the choice to finally get involved with shooting!

Welcome to the mix :)
If you get to the NH shoot you will have shooting buddies in no time.
I will be there and look forward to introducing myself.

Welcome to the mix :)
If you get to the NH shoot you will have shooting buddies in no time.
I will be there and look forward to introducing myself.

Signed up and paid! Looking forward to meeting people. I assume they'll be providing "Hello my name is..." stickers to simplify things.

Back
Top Bottom