• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Roster (for those that care)

Mine was the same...I bought it as a beater gun at a good price with a rebate. Just needed a real recoil spring and it was good other than that had no issues. I sold it to a guy at the club for what I bought it for....

Mine needed a stronger recoil spring, decent extractor (C&S stainless for this gun) and minor sanding on the internals with 2k grit.

Does anyone know how long will it take to FFL's to start selling the M&P 2.0 Compact 4" that just made the roster? I've been waiting for this firearm for a looong time.

Does anyone know how long will it take to FFL's to start selling the M&P 2.0 Compact 4" that just made the roster? I've been waiting for this firearm for a looong time.
I think my FFL would transfer one regardless if it's on the list since the only difference is the "2.0"....

I've got an older P13-somethingorother that works just fine. Plus hicap mags. Of course, it's like carrying a boat anchor, so. . . . I don't ever carry it. LOL

Yes!!!
fVTmH0v.gif
BLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]

Dealers with sack will be selling it the moment it's on the roster. The castratos will only do it when their distributors anoint it..... [rofl]

I've got an older P13-somethingorother that works just fine. Plus hicap mags. Of course, it's like carrying a boat anchor, so. . . . I don't ever carry it. LOL

Chuckles.... I carry a P14 with two extra mags on a daily basis. I'm only middle 70's and 180, 6', and find anchors quite comforting. [wave]

Back
Top Bottom