New - Patriot Firearms, Milford NH

That the building that had a stove store previously?

ETA: Yes, yes it is. Awesome location.

Looking forward to checking it out!

Has this new store opened on 101A? I go by there all the time and honestly have not noticed it.

As for Milford Firearms, I was in there last Saturday after going to the range. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression, I am not posting just to try and help or hurt anyone. However, I did buy a firearm from Nick when he first opened (an EDC .380) and did another transaction where he bought an old Winchester 12 gauge from me that I was looking to get rid of. On both occasions I felt like he treated me very well from a price standpoint. When I purchased the .380 it was a very low pressure sale, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Unlike whenever I go to the "other place in Amherst, NH someone mentioned in a previous thread. I'll never step foot in that place again, the guys is a total a$$.

One more thing, I can confirm Nick's inventory does seem a bit limited when I went in last Saturday. I did find a Turkey call that I wanted and did buy it from him vs. saving a few bucks by buying it at Wally World...

Good shooting guys...
Mo

getting back to reviews of gun shops. I just got back from Patriot arms. I think they may be turning around. They have a decent selection there. >50 guns , couple SKSs (1 less, cause i bought one) a suomi, garands! 3-4 garands (did not check price as I had spent enough)

you might want to give it a second chance.

Drove past last night and there is a for rent sign in the window, guess this one didn't make it. Kind of hard to fail in this environment as long as you have some stock. Wonder if he ever sold that lever action he was trying to get way too much money for.

Drove past last night and there is a for rent sign in the window, guess this one didn't make it. Kind of hard to fail in this environment as long as you have some stock. Wonder if he ever sold that lever action he was trying to get way too much money for.

I was in there a few times over the past year.... nice guys be they were always low on stock. Takes a lot of $$$$$ to get up inventory and I always felt they were a little shy on start up capital.
With no inventory in todays shortage age I'm not surprised they closed.

Theres still is a couple of gun shops in the area though.....
one on the far side of Milford on 101a.... two on 101a between Milford and Nashua. Also Merrimack has two good gun shops. Guess we could say we are blessed!!

I was in there a few times over the past year.... nice guys be they were always low on stock. Takes a lot of $$$$$ to get up inventory and I always felt they were a little shy on start up capital.
With no inventory in todays shortage age I'm not surprised they closed.

one on the far side of Milford on 101a.... two on 101a between Milford and Nashua. Also Merrimack has two good gun shops. Guess we could say we are blessed!!
Only one of the three mentioned (Gunrunners 101) is worth a damn IMHO, Stay away from Sportsmans and unless they have it in stock I will not be buying from Milford Firearms, Collectables and Merrimack Firearms I like as well

Sportsmans Trading is not a gun store, they are a used car lot masquerading as a gun store. Look in this subforum for reviews of Sportsmans and you'll understand why they're not worth setting foot in.

I have been into Sportsman's once, a long time ago. I will have to go in there, just to see what all the fuss is about. I wonder, does a reputation not count for anything these days? With a bad one, how is it someone can stay in business for so long?

Agreed, though, +1 to Gunrunners.

Back
Top Bottom