New Open gun for USPSA

Then there's the additional wrinkle of the legal requirement of "pre-ban" magazines.

The joys of firearms ownership in the state in which "The Shot Heard 'Round The World" was fired......

Just so happens that I had 10-12 magazines for just this pistol from back when I was shooting 9x21...Hence my comment "to get".....

Ah, the inscrutable becomes clear. [wink]

A dozen mags should certainly suffice. Have fun!

I think he caught the Super strain of the Bedell bug. It is highly contagious.

Indeed I did, and once again, thank you to everyone for all your help. Mike's list was indeed helpful, as was everone's feedback based on their own experiences, allowing me to shoot their guns, and even general shooting tips during the matches. I wish you all the best of luck at AWARE this weekend and hope to see you soon.[smile]

Wrong answer!

How can you say the above list is worthless??
The above is a list of custom pistolsmiths - they (w/the exception of SVI) do not manufacture their own firearms - they build custom pistols on the customers frame.

+2 to that.... I've seen people with STIs, etc.... "the system" can be
wallhacked, especially WRT custom guns and the like..... and given that most
open guns are custom by virtue of existence, this isn't a huge deal.

-Mike

With the target pistol regulations becoming effective on the 27th, SVI Open guns could be legal in less time than it takes to play games with frames.

Gee I wonder if I should just wait and see if I can pick up a 38super Witness gold team................save a bunch of time, money and machining.

Gee I wonder if I should just wait and see if I can pick up a 38super Witness gold team................save a bunch of time, money and machining.

Only if you can convince Tanfoglio to make the minimal effort required.

the wait is over! it came in this morning. We spent three hours at the range playing. A few hiccups while it breaks in, but I love it. I can't wait till next season [smile] I'll try to get some pics up later.

Rob,
You'll shoot the game a bit different now that your single stack open gun is a thing of the past. Welcome to the world of big sticks!
Congrats!

Bedell OWNS the open shooting market in New England Hands down!!! I guess I'm the odd man out. "OUT" being the operative word... haha

Bedell OWNS the open shooting market in New England Hands down!!! I guess I'm the odd man out. "OUT" being the operative word... haha

that's not true,Glen R & You made Bozo's ( I meant Brazo's of course[rofl]) look good! when you show up!

Get back next year![smile]

I know Paul, I couldn't take shooting that kimber anymore. Too much reloading, way too many jams. I want to go back to the range right now!! Who's up for a midnight match? [smile]

that's not true,Glen R & You made Bozo's ( I meant Brazo's of course[rofl]) look good! when you show up!

Get back next year![smile]

This was a tough year for me. Since switching jobs I've been busy. Now I have a lot more free time and will be back to shooting. I'll be at AFS and prob. S&W this winter when I'm not out snowmobiling.

Just in time, we're just about finished breaking in Mike. [devil]

Next season will be great. Looking forward, two SVs will be the guns I'm gunning to beat. [wink]

Next season will be great. Looking forward, two SVs will be the guns I'm gunning to beat. [wink]

As SVI now has both its Open and Limited guns on the Target Roster, meaning each is now "Mass. compliant," you may have more than two to worry about... [wink]

Hopefully I'll finally be a challenge to you guys. Better watch out, I'm going to practince my butt off all winter, I got 15,000 bullets begging me to reload 'em.

I think you'll take right off. You were doing great on a lot of stuff with the Kimber. Getting rid of the smoke screen alone is going to help. Just do whatever Supermoto did when he got his open gun.

I think you'll take right off. You were doing great on a lot of stuff with the Kimber. Getting rid of the smoke screen alone is going to help. Just do whatever Supermoto did when he got his open gun.

I owe my success to the help and encouragement from the top shooters in the area.

For example, During last match, Steve was thoughtful enough to come over and give me a few words of encouragement just as I was about to shoot. Saying " No pressure, don't screw up" really helped my confidence as I was about to shoot the classifer. [smile]

I owe my success to the help and encouragement from the top shooters in the area.

For example, During last match, Steve was thoughtful enough to come over and give me a few words of encouragement just as I was about to shoot. Saying " No pressure, don't screw up" really helped my confidence as I was about to shoot the classifer. [smile]

You guys should have played in the old days. Fun was had with the guys that could be psyched out easily!

Mike forgot to mention that he won that stage.

You're welcome.

I never noticed any smoke screen [grin] was it really that bad?

Back
Top Bottom