New member from Taunton

Hi everyone. Found this site while searching for local gun clubs. I am what you would call a novice, so aim very welcome to help and advice. I have been qualified for my Class A and I am just waiting for my physical permit to arrive so I can make my first purchase.

Welcome! You will meet some great people here and get a lot of good information. Consider going green
and utilizing the site to its full potential.

Welcome Andy. You should look into the the Taunton Rifle and Gun Club, decent outdoor range and a nice 24/7 indoor range. Shoot me a PM if you need a sponsor.

Thanks, I will look into going green if I can remember my old login for PayPal :p

herdbull, I was actually thinking of heading over there this week or weekend to check it out. Are there any better times than others to go? I usually get home during the week after 6pm and thankfully don't work most weekends.

Andy... Taunton Club is a crapshoot as far as how busy it is. However, you won't wan to go on Tuesday or Wednesday nights as there are leagues shooting. Checkout the website...I'm sure you can set up a tiem to check out the club before commiting to payment. I have to say, other than having the outdoor range in Raynahm, it is a great club.

Hi Andy,

Welcome! Let me know if you want to check out Taunton R&P sometime.

beaker

i also belong to Taunton R&P....great place, great members (for the most part), great facilities. for the money, considering what they offer, it's a great deal. i've never seen "too many" people there at one time, aside from league nights. i usually go to the indoor range after 7pm which is usually quiet time. outdoor range can get a little crowded on nice days on the seekend, but overall it's not too packed. welcome to the forum!!!

Hey guys, I'm also new to the site. From Taunton as well. And, waiting for the USPS to deliver my license. I was looking into clubs in the area and Taunton certainly seems like the best. I don't know any members though. Is it necessary? Any advice the members of TR&P have would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking forward to having an ltc and a firearm but have no place to shoot it.

Hey guys, I'm also new to the site. From Taunton as well. And, waiting for the USPS to deliver my license. I was looking into clubs in the area and Taunton certainly seems like the best. I don't know any members though. Is it necessary? Any advice the members of TR&P have would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking forward to having an ltc and a firearm but have no place to shoot it.

Welcome to the site! Take a look at the TR&P website and shoot the prez an email. The outdoor range is in Raynham and it is open to the public on Sunday mornings so you can come take a look.

I am sure one of the members would be happy to show you around the indoor range, I should be there Thursday night around 6 or 6:30PM.

Shoot me a PM and I can give my info for sponsorship on the membership application.

Back
Top Bottom