New Examiner by state for New England starting July 1, and guess who we got......

Just looked up who we are getting with the new breakdown of examiners being assigned by region rather than last name and we ended up with .....

Christina Farris, one of the slowest examiners in the entire branch.

Thought I would share the joy of having just sent in a form 4 and being told an extra 40 days (on average) was just added to my wait time.

and we ended up with .....

How is it possible that they don't have a supervised, minimum output requirement? ....oh thats right it a federal job. silly me.

Oh well, you can always call Barney Frank or John F'ing Kerry to light a fire under her ass.........[rofl][rofl] Really though, it sucks that such poor service is obtained for the $200 per 5 minutes fee.

Do you remember the big brew haha several years ago about the examiner that was shredding forms and or dropping them behind filing cabinets? This was before they moved.....she was fired. Some people had been waiting years for their forms, even resubmitting them a couple of times.

My last form 1s took less than 60 days if I recall, I was actually pleased as it was summer vacation time and the workload usually gets shifted around.

Good Luck.

Years ago, they had a sort of "system". They let you know by mail that they had the form and not to bother them for 90 days. You would call in 91 days and most of the time they would say that it had just been approved and it would come in the mail in the next day or so. That all went to hell when Clinton came along. Jack.

The minimum number thrown around is 500 per month an with some examiners getting a form 4 done is about two months and Farris at 140 days you know there is no reward in a government job when you actually DO your job..............

Supposed "telecommuting" in the branch doesnt seem to help either.

Is she for all of New England or just Massachusetts ?

-----------------
Answering my own question:

Source.

The examiners will be assigned to the following states:

· Nicole Dudash — IL, IN, OH, PA
· Chris Farris — AK, CT, MA, ME, MI, NH, RI, VT
· Ann Feltner — AZ, CA, NM, NV
· Jason Frushour — CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WI, WY
· Sara Jones — LA, TX
· Albert Lamberger — AL, FL, TN
· Dana Pickles — DE, KY, MD, NC, NJ, NY, VA, WV
· Suzanne Santamaria — GA, SC
· William Shipman — AR, HI, IA, KS, MN, MO, MS, NE, OK
· Sandra Snook —ID, OR, WA

Last edited:
It looks like this MAY help us in the end. Considering I never thought that major manufacturers such as Gemtec, etc turn in hundreds of forms at a time and they are all sent to the same examiner, this redistribution that takes into account the home state may be a good thing. Only time will tell but the scuttlebut is that faxed in form 3s are going especially quick at the moment.

Just got my 5320 back today. Jack faxed it for me in April, for the Monadnock car shoot. I guess it's a good thing some of my stuff is C&R. The name on the form isn't Farris. It's Ann Feltner. Maybe we got a new examiner or our examiner is on vacation.

Just got a Form 4 back for a SBS going to a private person today. Sent it in 02/2202012. 6 + months. Sandra Snook is the signature.

Sent a Form 4 for a MG in yesterday.

With the risk of being ridiculed I have to ask what forms are you guys talkin about? Not familiar with the lingo

Looks like Farris is either away or not keeping up as I have seen a few people report that their forms were signed by another examiner. Further FLA is looking at some forms being done in three months rather than 6 to 8 months. Shows how much a good examiner can make a difference.

Stamp just came in and i got Shawn Cook as my examiner. I live in MA... I had an error that set me back exactly 1 week, i know this for a fact, and my timeline was something like this:
forms sent: 2/4/12
Check cashed: 2/21/12
Pending: 3/19/12
Approved: 8/28/12
Stamp Arrived: 9/4/12

Well, looking at nfatracker reports, shawn is a little bit slower than christina, and it took me 6 months to the day door to door. When i compared timelines, there were 99% of similar applicants that recieved thier stamp before i did based on the time my check was cashed. Hope this helps some people, but you do have to remember that patience is a virtue and the worst thing one can do is think about it everyday...ask me how i know...

Just looked up who we are getting with the new breakdown of examiners being assigned by region rather than last name and we ended up with .....

Thought I would share the joy of having just sent in a form 4 and being told an extra 40 days (on average) was just added to my wait time.

she just recently did my last transfer of my Reising SMG and she took about 5 months door to door

Rob

Back
Top Bottom