New be's

sun

For many years, i've thought about taking shooting lessons and go to a shooting range and shoot. But never had the time, now that i have the time i'm not sure where to go. If someone can tell me a few good places that'll be great. I live in Quincy and only have fridays afternoon off. Maybe woman friendly area... lol... thanks

Hi Sun, welcome to the board. Someone who lives in that area will be posting shortly to offer to take you to a range in your area. There are more then a few women related gun activities that go on in the area, so I'm sure someone will bring it up.

I'm further out west, but if someone doesn't volunteer (highly unlikely) I'd be more then happy to introduce you to the shooting sport, whether it's hangun, rifle or shotgun related.

I hope you enjoy the board. Also, if you stick around you should think of spending the $20 to become a member. Plenty of group shooting and non shooting activities are scheduled for members of the forum.

Also, check GOAL's website as they list trainers and places where training goes on. Clubs list their own too.

Ask people you know in the area since there is no one complete list of clubs. Some don't get affiliated or publicize themselves.

And then check on this site somewhere as Mansfield Fish & Game is lining up a course with GOAL just for women shortly, as one example.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom