Moving and thinking about a new club.

Soundwave

NES Member
I'm moving from Chicopee to west springfield. I currently belong to springfield (in Monson). I really like the club but I feel like the drive will take up too much time now. I'm just looking to shoot but would like the option to do trap and possibly some other stuff when time and money become a thing again.

I'm moving from Chicopee to west springfield. I currently belong to springfield (in Monson). I really like the club but I feel like the drive will take up too much time now. I'm just looking to shoot but would like the option to do trap and possibly some other stuff when time and money become a thing again.

Are you looking for a place with both indoor/outdoor ranges or just outdoor only? If you want, you can keep an eye on Agawam Revolver Club. The membership is currently closed but if there are some non-renewals you can sneak in. They have 2 indoor and 3 outdoor ranges.

@VetteGirlMA Indoor or outdoor isn't as important as the overall "environment". I enjoy springfield because of the personal pistol pits and the fact you can shoot from a draw etc

Back
Top Bottom