New Bedford USPSA Sunday, May 25th

Like the title says:

The Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford will be hosting a USPSA match this Sunday.

Start time is 9:30 am.

We hope to see many of our friends and we promise that physical therapy will not be required at the conclusion of the match [wink].

Hey Scott

Just because I am not going to be at the match this weekend, doesn't mean that I didn't leave some "fun" stages for you all.

Enjoy

Jay[rofl]

A special thanks to all the volunteers that put on the New Bedford match today. It was a great match with perfect weather and great fun stages. The stages moved quickly and everyone helped with taping and resetting targets. It was totally worth the 4 hour drive (2 hours each way) and thanks again Rob for carpooling. I can't wait for the next one that I'll be able to make. Prob. won't be next month because I'll hopefully have the new little one by then. I can't wait to see the results for this one.

Thanks again,
Pete

Results are up at the North East Section website:

http://www.uspsa-ne.org/results/20080525_newbedford.txt

Pete, I think you'll be happy with the results (nice classifier too). Good luck next month!

Thanks to all the folks who helped out during the day. It is GREATLY appreciated.

I'm def. happy with the results. If I was 4% higher I would have been even more happy with the results. HAHA Congrats again to Matt for winning again. I checked the results of my classifier and it came in at a 90.942%.

Thanks again for a great match and for getting the results up quickly.

Pete

A BIG DITTO

I also want to thank all who helped. There are a bunch of details required to run a match, but month after month, we're learning and pinning those details down. Our group is small and it will take a little time so ...

To all those who helped; Thank You!

USPSA shooters are the best!

Nice shooting Pete! It seems like you are improving with every match.

It looks like I missed a good one that I was initally planning on attending. At the last minute we (Kat and I) decided to ride the motorcycles up to Laconia and around the lakes for the day instead. Anybody get vids?

See you all at A-7 in a couple of weeks! I'll be a married man! [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom