New Aquisitions for April 2015

Finally got a set of the Trijicon HD Night Sight for my Shield

gJD8zdB.jpg

xrn3PK4.jpg

pjlLDmY.jpg

bgjxien.jpg

My budget build 300 Blackout. I bought the upper from Zeroed In Armory in Texas, and apparently they assembled it from DPMS parts (that was my understanding). On top is a Vortex Sparc II which got great reviews and was less than half of a Aim Point which I won't be able to afford for a while. BUIS are pretty cheap - Mission First Tactical and they are so cheap I think they won't stay long. The upper without BCG was $285 delivered.

Lower is just borrowed from my AR15. Anderson lower with Rock River components.

Only had a chance to run 20 rounds through it - the only box of factory ammo I'll ever put through this gun, I'm sure. It ran great with supersonic loads. Can't wait to get a little time to run it through its paces.

photo 2.jpg photo 1.jpg

That isn't a flier - it was the shot before my last adjustment. Not bad for about 75 meters with no bench rest (elbows on a folding card table). Can't wait to get my NFA trust done so I can put a can on this thing for my place in Maine.

My budget build 300 Blackout. I bought the upper from Zeroed In Armory in Texas, and apparently they assembled it from DPMS parts (that was my understanding). On top is a Vortex Sparc II which got great reviews and was less than half of a Aim Point which I won't be able to afford for a while. BUIS are pretty cheap - Mission First Tactical and they are so cheap I think they won't stay long. The upper without BCG was $285 delivered.

Lower is just borrowed from my AR15. Anderson lower with Rock River components.

Only had a chance to run 20 rounds through it - the only box of factory ammo I'll ever put through this gun, I'm sure. It ran great with supersonic loads. Can't wait to get a little time to run it through its paces.

View attachment 135796View attachment 135797

That isn't a flier - it was the shot before my last adjustment. Not bad for about 75 meters with no bench rest (elbows on a folding card table). Can't wait to get my NFA trust done so I can put a can on this thing for my place in Maine.

Looks good!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

UPS delivered this guy today to my FFL so I went and picked her up. Great little gun... Good size. Have some Ameriglo GL-433 sights for it on the way. Held the new G43 when I was there... Nice sized gun. A little bigger than the G42. I'd like to pick one up eventually. No MA prices though ($800+ [laugh])

20150429_180713_zpsc8recswj.jpg

Last edited:
Finally getting around to posting this. Brown Santa showed up in April so I should put it here.

Picked up a Green Mountain 18" Barrel, and YHM Rail, PSA Nitron BCG to finish this build. I have had the rest of the parts for some time.

WP_20150501_013_zpsi1dnr3l9.jpg

This month: An engraved, 1868 pre-RIC, 442ca Webley and an 1885, rare transitional WG, retail marked Calcutta! Would post pics if I knew how!

Read the sticky on posting pictures. You can't do it directly here unless you are a paid member, so you have to link to outside websites.

Back
Top Bottom