New 25MM Rifle Deployed In Afghanistan Looks Interesting

Hey, it always did wonders for me in Metal Gear Solid 4 and Ghost Recon, although it was featured as still part of the OICW in GR.

Awesome concept, but it looks like they need to slim it down some.

Hey, it always did wonders for me in Metal Gear Solid 4 and Ghost Recon, although it was featured as still part of the OICW in GR.

Awesome concept, but it looks like they need to slim it down some.

Whatever. I'll take one of those, and you take your M4, and we'll head out to a two way range and settle this thing.

Whatever. I'll take one of those, and you take your M4, and we'll head out to a two way range and settle this thing.

I'll pass, thanks. Just sayin it's big and ugly (not unlike someone I know [wink]), and now that I look at it again, the scope looks like its mounted pretty gosh dang low.

I'll pass, thanks. Just sayin it's big and ugly (not unlike someone I know [wink]), and now that I look at it again, the scope looks like its mounted pretty gosh dang low.

What are you afraid of? It's gonna take me 15 minutes to find the "On" switch. And I'm an electronics guy!

I used to use it all the time in MGS4.

Yes, that makes me an expert in this weapon system. You don't like that you're gay.

Back
Top Bottom