NES Support the local band

I am playing in the final round of a battle of the bands, name of the band is Force Fed Lies and we need your help

There is a cash prize awarded to the winner and could sure use the cash to fund recording a record, etc.

If we are to win with NES help, I will donate from my own pockets $100 to GOAL

The show is on October 3rd at Sammy's Patio in Revere, MA

Plus it would be really cool to have NES at the show.

who's coming?

Thanks.

I don't get down to Revere too often but it sounds like a good time to see some bands play.

What type of music do you guys play?

we play punk/hardcore or so i have been told, its just your every day group of dudes playing fun music.

unfortuantely no set times have been announced yet, i will update on this thread the moment i do know

A Saturday night on Revere Beach, I assume we can say "we're with the band" and bypass the metal detectors!

i should be able to make this. I only live ~ 15 minutes from the beach (thankfully, i'm out of revere. only lived there for the first 20 years of my life [laugh])

Jasper-awesome, i look forward to it

richc-i understand and will post again for another show

thank you to those who have repsonded, nice to see people with like interests talk about something else as well

I'll have to see...not sure where Revere is...but I'm going to be in Plympton at a cook out on the 3rd...

My only issue will be we'll have the kids with us...so I don't think that I'd make it...Revere makes me thing that it's North of Boston.

as a reminder, the show is tonight at sammy's patio in revere (63 Revere Beach Blvd Revere, MA) it starts at 5pm and we go on at 10pm

thanks

Back
Top Bottom