NES sticker?

Is there a north east shooters sticker? I have DU, browning, goal, NRA and Danvers fish and game tag on my truck. I am just wondering if one exists. I realize I’m not a green member just yet. However, it would be pretty interesting seeing other members on the highway or what not.

Is there a north east shooters sticker? I have DU, browning, goal, NRA and Danvers fish and game tag on my truck. I am just wondering if one exists. I realize I’m not a green member just yet. However, it would be pretty interesting seeing other members on the highway or what not.

There is a thread here that is offering a free green membership. There in lye's the secret. [grin]

Democratic Underground? Please say it aint so.

How about NES t-shirts?

I'm sure this has been done, but just wondering... I have a friend who could make them up very cheaply for us, and we could do a "group buy" of the agreed upon design...

There's a shop I used to have some shirts made up with my store logo's when I was building furniture.

Blue Heron is the name, they're in Leominster. I'm not connected to the store just remarking they do do good work.

T-shirts are OK but I prefer a collared shirt and an embroidered design rather than slikscreened or iron-on's.

They do custom embroidery. There is a one time set up fee and then you can have the design done on any of the shirts, jackets or hats they sell at their location

The shirts I had made:
shirts.jpg

They're a bit of a ride for me but I'd be willing to go talk to them about this if there is enough interest.

IIRC the shirts ran about $25.00 to $35.00 after the set up fee. Shirts were/are heavy knit, and very good quality.

Back
Top Bottom