NES/MFS March Giveaway ***Springfield Armory XD-S 3.3 9mm***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!!!

Mass Firearms and Northeastshooters.com would like to give away a Springfield Armory XD-S 3.3 9mm in March.

XDS-9%20XDS9339BE-med.jpg

How do you enter?

Simple, if you're a GREEN member you can simply post in this thread "In" and I will add you to the drawing.
If you are not a GREEN member become one and post "In" in this thread.
All checks for membership must be received by March 31st. If you still want in after that date you must use PayPal.

***Posting more than the word "In" or posting more than once will get you disqualified. ***

In order to enter you must be legally able to own a handgun in the state your residence as of NOW. All applicable laws apply.

If the winner cannot take delivery of the rifle/pistol I will draw another member.

I will draw the lucky winner on March 31st...
Enjoy. [wink]

Disclaimer:
If a firearm cannot be legally transferred to the winner, due to his or her ineligibility to own a firearm, or by any prohibition of the selected prize under federal, state, county or city code or ordinance, then the awarding of the prize shall be null and void. No monetary or other prize award shall be made in lieu of Northeastshooters.com being unable to transfer any prizes. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of the prize are permitted. Winners are responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and transfer fees. NES Moderators are considered green members for this giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom