Nerf Assault Weapon and the 10 yr. old Jewish Kid

5000 rds all over the property?! If they made bb's out of grass seeds, you're more than welcome to come shooting in my yard.

And on the point of Jews and guns. I think there is a stigma of liberalism in the Jewish community. If someone made a comment about north easterners being liberal anti gunners I'd just say yep that's the stigma but that's not me! I associate with a bunch of yanks that are armed to the teeth and would be the envy of many a Texan.

Ok that may be an exaggeration.

Nerf guns can teach safety.

My nephew has a nerf cross bow.

He learned first hand why ALL the gun safety rules must be followed.

The charging handle was manipulated by him without pulling the trigger. A foam bolt shot his sister.

He realized that even though his finger was off the trigger the gun MUST NOT be pointed at anything you don't want to destroy.

A good lesson indeed.

It could even save a life some day.

His sister was not actually hurt by the foam bolt.

Nixon was a Quaker. I pointed this out to a Quaker friend, who said, "Yes, he did a very good job of forgetting what he was taught!"

[laugh]

Pelosi is a "catholic" and Bloomy is a "Jew who is already going to heaven" ... I figure that religion or labels are completely meaningless since most people whatever they want and try to justify themselves by cherry picking from whatever they were taught at some point in time.

And on the point of Jews and guns. I think there is a stigma of liberalism in the Jewish community. If someone made a comment about north easterners being liberal anti gunners I'd just say yep that's the stigma but that's not me! I associate with a bunch of yanks that are armed to the teeth and would be the envy of many a Texan.

Ok that may be an exaggeration.

The problem is that you could replace "stigma" with stereotype here.

I understand we all do it...but it is not something we should just accept. From a "liberal" point of view...gun owners are crazed hillbillies who have no regard for human life. Some Americans believe all Muslims are terrorists. We all should be fighting against these "stigma's". We all want to be judged as an individuals. I hope I am judged by my actions...not my religion. When we start grouping people based on religion, race or whatever we are doing a great disservice to ourselves and our cause.

Back
Top Bottom