Need to borrow RH STI holster for next Manville USPSA match.

Cuz

NES Member
Hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to borrow a holster at the next Manville USPSA match on October 9th. It's for my son and needs to fit an STI Eagle 5.0 pistol.

He's been shooting a Glock in Production the last 2 years but wants to try the STI to see if he likes it. He's shot it in 2 steel matches at Wallum Lake and at the range to get familiar with it. Now he wants to try a USPSA Match if I can find a holster.

He turned 16 last month, so if anyone wants to help out a Jr. shooter for a match I'd appreciate it. I'm a lefty so none of my gear will work for him.

Thanks,
-Cuz.

Hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to borrow a holster at the next Manville USPSA match on October 9th. It's for my son and needs to fit an STI Eagle 5.0 pistol.

He's been shooting a Glock in Production the last 2 years but wants to try the STI to see if he likes it. He's shot it in 2 steel matches at Wallum Lake and at the range to get familiar with it. Now he wants to try a USPSA Match if I can find a holster.

He turned 16 last month, so if anyone wants to help out a Jr. shooter for a match I'd appreciate it. I'm a lefty so none of my gear will work for him.

Thanks,
-Cuz.
Do you mean the 19th, not the 9th?

Back
Top Bottom