• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need to borrow RH STI holster for next Manville USPSA match.

Cuz

NES Member
Hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to borrow a holster at the next Manville USPSA match on October 9th. It's for my son and needs to fit an STI Eagle 5.0 pistol.

He's been shooting a Glock in Production the last 2 years but wants to try the STI to see if he likes it. He's shot it in 2 steel matches at Wallum Lake and at the range to get familiar with it. Now he wants to try a USPSA Match if I can find a holster.

He turned 16 last month, so if anyone wants to help out a Jr. shooter for a match I'd appreciate it. I'm a lefty so none of my gear will work for him.

Thanks,
-Cuz.

Hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to borrow a holster at the next Manville USPSA match on October 9th. It's for my son and needs to fit an STI Eagle 5.0 pistol.

He's been shooting a Glock in Production the last 2 years but wants to try the STI to see if he likes it. He's shot it in 2 steel matches at Wallum Lake and at the range to get familiar with it. Now he wants to try a USPSA Match if I can find a holster.

He turned 16 last month, so if anyone wants to help out a Jr. shooter for a match I'd appreciate it. I'm a lefty so none of my gear will work for him.

Thanks,
-Cuz.
Do you mean the 19th, not the 9th?

Back
Top Bottom