Need some sources

Can someone send me a somewhat local source for .38 SWC and .30 carbine bullets? (preferably jacketed, although I might just go with a big name brand for them)

Four Seasons has a pretty good supply of components. You won't find a good local supplier as shops charge a lot of money for components (they have to make a living). I would shop around for components locally until I found what worked for me and then make bulk purchases direct from the MFR or wholesaler.

Reilly's in Hooksett, NH is good for reloading supplies - probably one of the best in the NE area.

Kittery Trading Post is also good but not as well setup as the above is.

Joe R.

I decided just to make the run to KTP. Actually, I ordered the .30 carbine bullets, bought the .38s at Northeast Trading, and bought .308 168gr BTHPs from KTP (Sierras)

KTP is a great place, just wish I was still commuting to class up at UNH every day so I could stop in more often.

I was up at KTP the other day...

HOLY MOLY!! I can't believe how expensive they got... It used to be a stop on the way or the way back when I was sent up to our Biddeford Office.

But now, it seems like it was the Southern NH LL Bean. And the prices went WAY up on stuff... I couldn't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom