Navy Collides With Political Correctness – Changes in Ranks Ahead

There's a joke in there somewhere but I won't make it.

This is totally ridiculous. I'm getting tired of this PC crap screwing with our military. Shameful.

[rofl] I guess that will also effect a whole bunch of things like "Seamanship" will now be called "Seapersonship" - WTF ??? [rofl]

As usual, the Nav moves too fast and not fast enough. With all the advances in robotics and artificial intelligence it will not be long before nonhuman entities start forming up for Morning Quarters. Obviously "Person" with its speciesist connotations will not be acceptable.
Seathing. Breathe it in, breathe it out. I can hear it on the 1MC now, "Will the thing with the key to the smokesifter please report to the forward uptakes."

Look up in the sky ! What was that ?
A plane ? NO ! A speeding boolet ? NO ! Superman ? NO !
8414bcb8.jpg

It's the joke !
It went right over your heads. [thinking] [laugh]

I'm still waiting for some bull dike to sue the Army to get a slot in Ranger School!

A good thing about getting old is, the world changes so much you would rather be dead anyway![rofl][rofl][rofl]

They are going - sometime between class 3-13 and 5-13 (March, April or May 2013) according to a report in the Army times a few months ago.

Jeeesus! First the made the 101st a bunch of legs! Then they let girls go to Jump School?

Then they let gay's into the 82nd.....(oh, nevermind, the 82nd always was gay.)

Take me Lord....before it gets worse![rofl]

Jeeesus! First the made the 101st a bunch of legs! Then they let girls go to Jump School?

Then they let gay's into the 82nd.....(oh, nevermind, the 82nd always was gay.)

Take me Lord....before it gets worse![rofl]

When I was in, the 82nd was known as the Jumpin' Junkies...

Back
Top Bottom