Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Bought over 1000 rounds of ammo

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Bought a gun

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Whatinhell is National Ammo Day?

Votes: 20 35.7%

• Total voters
That's why Kim made it a WEEK - long as you do it this week, you're celebrating properly. TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Tell the guys at your gun store!

And don't forget that if you're coming to the Pumpkin Shoot from the east (or off of 495) you pass right by Blue Northern - they have lots of ammo... and unlike a certain gun store in North Attleboro, they have better things to do than call the CHSB and whine.

Ross, good to know that it's a WEEK and not just one day. [laugh]

Yeah, I know exactly where BN is. I could easily stop by there before the shoot. I am going to email some other gunnies and
tell them about this, as well.

-Mike

Certainly did my part, bought 1500 rounds, yah okay it was only .22 LR, but I did get a S+W model 41 to go along with it!! I will have to post pictures later in the week in the Gun Gallery.

Thunderbolt

And don't forget that if you're coming to the Pumpkin Shoot from the east (or off of 495) you pass right by Blue Northern - they have lots of ammo... and unlike a certain gun store in North Attleboro, they have better things to do than call the CHSB and whine.

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/tos/[/url]

ZING! Good one!

Certainly did my part, bought 1500 rounds, yah okay it was only .22 LR, but I did get a S+W model 41 to go along with it!! I will have to post pictures later in the week in the Gun Gallery.

Thunderbolt
Hey, I keep reading that .22LR is the most deadly round out there, so how can 1500 rounds of it be bad? That's at least 4-5 days of good solid practice with a .22 rifle. [smile] Save about 400 rounds for the Appleseed Shoot on Patriot's Day next year!

went to walmart in Hudson, NH again and picked up
300rds of Blazer brass 45
200rds of Winchester white box 45

they said someone came in a few hours before me and bought 10 boxes of WWB 45 value packs.

Stopped at Blue Northern yesterday evening and picked up a few boxes of Silver Bear .223 and a box of 9mm. May go out at lunch today over to Collectors and get some more.

Finally got some ammo!

Stopped at FS tonight and got-

5 boxes of CCI Blazer 10mm 200 grn = 250 rounds

2 boxes of Federal Premium HST .45 ACP 230 gn (JHP) = 100 rounds

-Mike

Well, by coincidence I TRIED to get some on the 19th. Stopped over to see my father, dropped off some ammo that wasn't used at Jericho, and tried to pick up a box of .243 Win, but he didn't have the bullets I wanted in stock (to match the load I've got now). I didn't feel like re-zeroing the rifle for the last weekend of Deer Season, so I'll stick to the AK and Dragunov for the weekend.

I did pick up 2200 rounds of .22 ammo from Wal-Mart yesterday. Time to start stocking up for next year.

No shame in the .22, folks. You can use to practice, and since it's so cheap, you can practice a LOT. That alone will make YOU very deadly, and far more effective when using a full power pistol or rifle.

Back
Top Bottom